- Cleansolv’s Patented process can clean a 40′ SAG gear in less than 1 hour
- Excellent for annually flushing contamination out of the gear set without having to shut down the mill
- GF 460EP contains high levels of EP & AW Additives to protect the gear teeth during the flushing process
- Excellent for preparing for pinion changeouts
- Excellent for flushing out Slurry Ingres.
- Provides the ability to perform visual interpretation (AGMA 1010-F14); of the failure modes present, if any, their severity, and how these might impact the operational function of the mill
GF 460EP Flushing Lubricant
GF 460EP is an exceptional flushing lubricant for open gear flushing applications; designed to remove contamination and lubricant buildup on girth gears and pinions prior to inspection or any related maintenance procedures.
Flushing is mandatory for a complete risk assessment
|FZG Scuffing Load Capacity – ASTM D5182 – Pass Load Stage||>14||Viscosity – ASTM D445 – Viscosity 40°C (cSt)||3.7|
|Base Oil Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||486.76|
|Flash Point – ASTM D0092A||212°F||Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) – ASTM E1868||0.558%|
|Shipped as Non-Regulated under DOT, TDG, IATA, and IMDG|