GF 460EP is an exceptional flushing lubricant for open gear flushing applications; designed to remove contamination and lubricant buildup on girth gears and pinions prior to inspection or any related maintenance procedures.
Flushing is mandatory for a complete risk assessment
- Cleansolv’s Patented process can clean a 40′ SAG gear in less than 1 hour
- Excellent for annually flushing contamination out of the gear set without having to shut down the mill
- GF 460EP contains high levels of EP & AW Additives to protect the gear teeth during the flushing process
- Excellent for preparing for pinion changeouts
- Excellent for flushing out Slurry Ingres.
- Provides the ability to perform visual interpretation (AGMA 1010-F14); of the failure modes present, if any, their severity, and how these might impact the operational function of the mill
GF 460EP Flushing Lubricant Technical Data
|FZG Scuffing Load Capacity – ASTM D5182 – Pass Load Stage||>14||Viscosity – ASTM D445 – Viscosity 40°C (cSt)||3.7|
|Base Oil Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||486.76|
|Flash Point – ASTM D0092A||212°F||Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) – ASTM E1868||0.558%|
|Shipped as Non-Regulated under DOT, TDG, IATA, and IMDG|